As a Geographically Separated Unit (GSU), Cadre members at Det 225 in the North East Region are stationed at Wright Patterson Air Force Base but work at The University of Notre Dame. This makes In/Out Processing different than your traditional assignment.
Please use this document as a checklist to ensure you are properly In/Out Processed.
As a GSU located more than 50 miles away from a military hospital/clinic we are placed under TRICARE Prime Remote Care.
To register please visit -TRICARE Prime Remote
Geographically separated service members will accomplish their annual PHA requirements with their Provider Team. After completion of the Web HA, the GSU PHA Template.pdf is to be initiated by the Unit Health Monitor, and transferred to the Service Member for completion alongside their Provider Team.
- Unit Health Monitor (UHM) will annotate IMR requirements on the Preface for the Service Member (SM).
- Service Member will accomplish Section 1.
- Provider team will complete Section 2 - 5 at appointment with Service Member.
The complete instructions for form completion are on the first page of the GSU PHA Template form. It is preferred this template be completed digitally for legibility purposes. Upon completion, please return the form to the Base Operational Medicine Clinic.
For active duty members, you will need to get a control number from TRICARE Prime Remote before scheduling your dental appointment. You must bring a DD Form 2813 with you and have your dentist complete the form so you can email it to the proper POC to update your records.
- Visit Tricare Remote Dental Care at the following link:
- Under “Routine Dental Care,” click "ACN Request Form”
- AFTER you receive your Appointment Control Number, schedule your dental appointment
- Make sure you have your dentist fill out the DD Form 2813 – Annual Dental Exam form
- After your appointment is complete, email the DD Form 2813 using secure .mil
- Ensure your status is updated on your IMR Status
WINGS - https://wings.holmcenter.com
Webmail - https://web.mail.us.af.mil/owa
ALOWEB - https://aloweb.usafa.edu
AFOQT Scores - https://w45.afpc.randolph.af.mil/Afoqtsnet40/default.aspx
NER - https://afrotcner.wpafb.af.mil/home.html
The military has multiple resources to help plan for an upcoming PCS
For a detailed checklist and calendar on milestones that should be completed prior to your move visit this site
To register for your move visit this site
This site includes helpful guidance on preparing for a PCS and from here you can create a DPS account which will be needed in order to set up your PCS
To obtain a Notre Dame ID visit this website and go to the section labeled "1. Obtaining a Campus ID Card"
To register for a parking pass follow these instructions
- login to nd.edu and go to inside nd.edu from Internet Explorer or Firefox (currently Google Chrome does not always work for ordering parking pass)
- Click on the my resources tab on the left
- Click on the plus sign next to "Parking and Traffic"
- Click "iNDCARS"
- Click "Register for a Permit"
- Select the academic term from the dropdown menu then click continue
- If you have never requested a hang tag before you will click add vehicle
- Enter in the following information, for your vehicle, you are also authorized to get a parking pass for your spouse if applicable
- Make, color, license plate number, state
- On the drop down select B - Fac/Staff lots - fee: $0.00
- If you are requesting a reserved space you will need to talk to parking and registration directly
- Click on either with hangtag or without hangtag and click continue
- recommend choosing with hangtag since you will get the sticker either way and an optional hangtag to put it on
- a pop-up will ask if the information is correct
- click "OK"
- To register for an additional vehicle follow the previous steps
To obtain a proximity chip to open the parking barriers for staff/faculty lots follow these instructions
- First you will need to have already received your parking pass and ND ID
- Go to Notre Dame's Security Police Parking department located at 119 Hammes Mowbray Hall
- Hours are 0800-1630 M-F
- Request a proximity card and they will register you
- Make sure you get the parking pass and ND ID first as they will not be able to help you until you get those
Since AFROTC/Det 225 is a GSU we are often unable to access ADLS to complete our annual training. We are required to complete our training using ARCNet. https://www.my.af.mil/arcnetprod/resnet/training/airmantrainingplan.aspx
- Complete the form located in the shared drive
- “Data/Continuity Books/ARCNet”
- Send the completed form via encrypted email to ARCNet@us.af.mil